Reasons to get your
Flu vaccine today.
- The vaccine can provide great protection from the H1N1 flu.
- The H1N1 vaccine is safe, effective and FDA approved.
- The H1N1 vaccine is made and tested the same way
as seasonal flu vaccine, which has a excellent
- Millions of people get the seasonal vaccine each year.
- If H1N1 virus appeared earlier last year,
it would have been included in the
seasonal flu vaccine.
H1N1 is especially dangerous to pregnant women. Vaccination is critical. Pregnant Women are at high risk for complications with H1N1
In Your Language:
You can view the site in the following languages:
Find an H1N1 Flu Vaccine Location
H1N1 Flu shots are available at Public Health Centers, private healthcare providers, community clinics and pharmacies.
Click here for the list of Community Health Centers Clinics that are hosting H1N1 Mass flu clinics.
Click here for a listing of Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County.
Click here for a list of Public Health Centers that offer FREE H1N1 Vaccine. Please call to make an appointment.
What You Should Know.